The professional facial cleaning aims to cleanse the skin in depth to eliminate dead cells, pimples and impurities, and to give energy and vitality to the face by toning the muscles of the face thanks to the massages. The professional facial cleaning treatment should always be done by a professional beautician or an aesthetic doctor and usually includes a skin analysis followed by the professional cleaning protocol. It is very important not to try to do it at home since a bad application can cause irritations and even injuries on the face. Opt for good facial Singapore!
Why the skin gets dirty
The sebaceous glands produce sebum, a fatty substance that, through the orifices of pilosebaceous follicles, is deposited on the surface of the skin. To this sebum can be added bacteria and dead cells that are slowly plugging these holes, which can lead to grains, blackheads, etc. To avoid this, it is necessary to clean the skin daily. Therefore, a professional facial cleaning on a regular basis is highly recommended.
Professional facial cleaning
Before performing a facial cleansing, the professional will evaluate the type of skin to adjust the necessary treatment. Each type of skin, whether dry, oily or mixed, has specific characteristics and, therefore, different needs. Look no further other than good facial Singapore!
Advantages of professional facial cleansing
The main benefits and advantages of good facial Singapore are:
- Eliminate blackheads and pimples.
- Eliminates impurities and dead cells, which helps to renew the skin and, consequently, delays ageing and the appearance of wrinkles.
- The skin regains a smooth, smooth and more luminous appearance.
- After cleaning, the absorption of cosmetic products is stimulated, which makes them more effective.
- Deeply hydrates the skin and allows oxygenation while eliminating toxins.
- It improves the general appearance of the face and helps to reduce the appearance of fatigue.
- In cases of acne, it helps to reduce the number of clogged pores.
- It provides relaxation to the skin and improves circulation, which translates into an increase in the smoothness and elasticity.
Protocol of professional facial cleansing
The professional facial cleansing usually lasts approximately between 50 minutes and an hour and a half, and consists of three phases: cleaning itself, a toning massage and a nutrition process.
- Facial Cleansing. It consists of cleaning the surface of the skin of the face with the help of specific products, always selected according to the type of skin (dry, mixed or oily). The opening of the pores is then enhanced with a steam treatment to drain the impurities.
- Massage During this phase the pores are closed and the skin is decongested after drainage. It is done by applying specific products in gel or cream through a relaxing and invigorating massage.
- Nutrition. The last phase consists of nourishing the skin with the products, masks or treatments that are decided to perform next (peeling, laser, glycolic acid, among others).
Since many factors influence the care of the skin, you cannot set a fixed frequency for professional cleaning. The minimum is once a year and the maximum depend on each type of skin. Everything will depend on lifestyle, diet, daily care, place of residence and daily habits. In general, normal skin can be cleaned professionally every three or four months. Mature or very dry skin needs more help, so they usually need a cleaning every six weeks or so. The most problematic skins may need cleaning up even more often.
Types of facial cleansing at good facial Singapore
There are many different types of facial cleansing, simpler and more specific depending on the problem you are trying to treat at good facial Singapore. The main types are:
Basic – it is the simplest and consists of a basic routine of deep cleaning.
Black spots – It is ideal for oily skin, as it is not very aggressive and helps oxygenate the skin. In addition, during the cleaning phase, it is used to extract black spots.
Steam – Facial steam cleaning is one of the most common and involves applying steam to open the pores and thus facilitate the removal of black spots.
Peeling – the chemical peel, in addition to a deep cleaning, helps to remove the most superficial dead layers of the skin. There are different techniques and practically all help to unify the tone of the skin and eliminate spots and marks.
Wine cleaning for dull skin – It is an antioxidant cleaning that restores radiance to the skin while leaving it protected against external agents. The high resveratrol content of grapes is an excellent source of antioxidants. It is ideal for dull skin and coexists in large cities and pollution.
Cleaning detox – It is a perfect cleansing for all skins but ideal for those who are sensitive, who need to be treated with more gentleness and specific products to avoid irritations and redness.
Once the skin type has been identified, the professional will begin with the facial cleansing itself. Skin cleansing includes a first cleaning to remove the most superficial dirt and an exfoliation to descale the deepest impurities. In addition, the practitioner will use some method to open the pores and remove blackheads without damaging the skin (for example, with ozone vapour). Once the pores are opened and the deep dirt is eliminated, it is necessary to close the pores and cauterize them to decongest the skin and reduce the inflammation produced by the process. This step usually follows a massage on face and neck to relax the skin and restore smoothness. Finally, it is necessary to nourish the skin well. For this, the professional will apply a mask suitable for the skin type.
How often do you have to undergo facial cleansing?
The frequency of professional facial cleansing depends on the type of skin. The minimum is once a year. However, it is recommended that people with normal skin undergo professional skin cleansing every three or four months. The mature or very dry skin may require one every six or eight weeks. If you are interested in being a professional beautician, find out about our Aesthetics and Beauty of good facial Singapore at https://www.nourifbc.com/best-facial-in-singapore/ .